1. You must proudly display artwork above (hmm it may not be pretty but it is my first award so I'm not complaining and hey it has balloons and a star!!! )
2. You must list 5 things about yourself and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies (nothing new there then lol)
3. You must pass this award on to at least 5 other bloggers. (Hmm which lucky
4. According to CP if we fail to follow any of these rules then someone is going to come and get me (good luck with the roadworks around where I live hope you've got a good sat nav!!)
Anyway onto the 5 things about me - which do you think are false...or true? This is where you have to do some work by posting what you think is the true one in the comments :0)
- I once sailed a boat around the Ireland
- Is an IT genius and can take apart a computer and put it back together blindfolded
- I once partied backstage with the Spice Girls at the O2
- I spent a year working in Thailand teaching English
- I swim 20 laps a week
- Lauren Loves
- Things a Boutique Owner Sees
- Make Do Style
- and of course you should all be reading Caribbean Princess 's blog!!!!
So back to the nomination/award, CP mentioned attending the Oscars for her recent hit film (see here) and showcased some frocks, should I ever be lucky enough to attend such a function I would steal inspiration from this trio of gorgeous ladies....
First up the stunning Carey Mulligan - how amazing is this frock? Super delish:
You can't have a good frock list without SJP and this fairytale frock is simply gorgeous:
My favourite ever Oscars look has to be this from Kate Winslet - just beautiful:
So there we go, should I need to go all it will take is a little red fabric and a sewing machine, simples!!