So another week has gone by in a flash and already it is time for another Things I Love Friday post. In fact it was so quick I didn't even get time to post during the week!!
So here are my top 5 loves this week:
1) Stationery and planner porn - if I've not been copying diary entries into all 3 of my current Filofaxes that I'm trialling in tandem then I've been lusting after everything on The Paperie such gorgeous notebooks, pens, post its and the Emma Bridgewater To Do pads are just yummy
2) Red handbag lusts - for some reason this week my handbag passions has turned towards seeking out the perfect red bag. Partly this is good for the "on trend colour blocking" that has come along this season but as I already own several pairs of red shoes I think this is more looking to jazz up my standard black and grey ensembles with a shot of colour. How my pink Filofax collection will fit in with the red bag though is anyone's guess!!
3) Snuggly clean dressing gowns - the only thing better than slipping into clean sheets is sliding out of a morning straight into a fresh and clean dressing gown - bliss on these chilly mornings (hello snow due again I mean really?)
4) Working Girls - the BBC3 show that takes lazy, ungrateful, miserable, unemployed girls and pairs them hugely driven, hard working, inspirational business women. This mentoring process aims to show these girls how women are running businesses and give them some drive to seek out employment and start working towards a better life. Despite wanting to lob the remote control at the television while they whinged and complained their way through fashion internships this week that most girls would chop an arm off to get, it all ended happily with the sullen brats starting to see how working and building self respect is worth fighting for.
5) Foody lusts - Mr P's last chemo session took place this week so I am avidly looking forward to lots of social events, dinners out and fun times with my boy once he is back on his feet again. (mmm Chinese)
How have your weeks been?