1) Which Filofaxes to take with me to show off (exhibitionist? Moi? Surely not)
2) What to wear (must convey sleek urban glamour in the big smoke and not seaside Dorset bumpkin - but need to be comfy for walking around all day and travelling on the train!)
3) Must remember my train tickets/railcard/phone etc etc
4) Which Filofax goodies I want to
5) Who else is going and what their names/blog names are
6) What to take with me to entertain me on the long long train journey each way (iPad you are going to be well stocked up again...)
I am really excited about meeting some of the really lovely people I've been conversing with over the past few months about our shared love of planners, stationery and of course Filofaxes....even if my Mother did find the idea slightly strange and Mr P is a little concerned I may be meeting up with a cult who may ransom me in return for my Filofax collection although he is probably more worried that I'm going to return with several more Filos after shopping with this group of enablers - of course if Caribbean Princess has anything to do with it that is probably a very valid worry!!
So here is to Filofaxing Mecca and meeting like minded souls....I'll be sure to report back soon!!