- Mr Philofaxy Steve himself - who may have convinced me to look at the address software!! Watch this space
- CP - who bought along her stunning Panama Pocket and a yummy Adelphi purse and was as expected fabulousness personified
- Butanben - who I travelled up with part of the way and has the most gorgeous stickers of the whole group
- Shazza - and a Metropol even more stuffed full than my Adelphi plus amazing crafty faxes hehe
- Fiona - and the most amazingly soft and gorgeous Slimline Amazona absolutely lush - and the Baroques were so gorgeous in the flesh
- Jess - who showed us the rare pocket Rose Classic (v pretty but so stiff no chance of that one lying flat) and her amazingly simple but effective system in a lush Pink Finsbury and we must not forget the most amazing Mulberry bag that given half a chance any of us would have tried to run off with
- Adam - and the most amazing time management Filofax in the world ever. I believe he has found Filofax nirvana - his system works so well for him he wasn't even a tiny bit tempted to change either system or binder. An inspiration..
- Thomas - who travelled all the way from Germany and bought us all highlighters that are pencils - OMG you read that correctly how have I never heard of these before? I love these thank you so much :0)
- Some lovely blue notepaper to go with the new A5
- A set of 6 new blank tabs - I'm planning a system refresh to match a new springy colour, streamlined and simple is my new mantra
- And inspired by Adam some Results Planner sheets. These focus on setting an Objective and what the Success Criteria are to meet it...am very excited to use these
To be honest after seeing Adam's system I am quite tempted by the whole Time Management refills section so will ponder on those for a change maybe next year!
Anyway a whole new post dedicated to the lovely Aqua Chameleon will no doubt be on its way very soon, and it really was a lovely day can't wait to do it again soon.