Needless to say I felt INCREDIBLY self conscious at my lack of lady support up top - I can hand on heart say that being a relatively busty lady flapping my way down the street and in the office was not something I was looking forward to. Thankfully Marks and Spencer's saved the day with their most amazing shape ware bodysuit - the only thing I could find with no bra fastening at the back - even those secret support vests just caused me pain! Grrrr
Anyhoo along with copious amounts of shape ware and vests I cheered myself up with another purchase, while less useful from a supporting the boobs department it has certainly made me feel just that little bit more well put together and less like a hippy ;o)
So here she is:
She is a Betty Barclay Black at Debenhams leather bag so her name is of course Betty! With 3 roomy compartments, several little pockets and both short crook of the arm handles and a long shoulder/cross body strap she really is a gem!
Now it would appear that I really do carry around far too much stuff on a day to day basis but thankfully with the pockets and separate areas I can (usually) find everything!!
So what exactly is in there?
Well today was a relatively light day!
- Purple notebook that I'm using for key questions/thoughts on my assignment for my course
- My house keys with my gorgeous L keyring from Tiffany in New York by Elsa Peretti
- My beautiful Ted Baker purse a gift from Mr P
- Deco Filofax also a gift from Mr P
- A folding hairbrush/mirror
- Tissues/ibuprofen/wet wipes/earphones/cereal bar
- New blue Pilot Frixion - I am loving this new (to me) shade of blue!
- Lipgloss, pencil case, iPad camera memory card adaptor, smints, hand cream and anti bacterial gel both by Soap and Glory and therefore both smell yummy
- Make up bag, glasses case, leopard print reusable shopping bag and a new packet of anti shine sheets complete the line up!
I do love reading these posts on other blogs so I hope you enjoyed mine