Friday 7 October 2011

Bonjour Paris

So I'm writing this quick blog post while sat ensconced in my Eurostar seat about to depart from London on a 4 day mini break with Mr P to Paris (I may have mentioned my excitement at this once or twice possibly!)

The itinerary currently includes excursions to the top of the Eiffel Tower, marvelling at the wealth of art on display in the Louvre, taking in the wonders of the Sacre Coer and Notre Dame, taking a jaunt down the Seine pootling along the Champs Élysée and meandering the streets of Paris enjoying a cafe au lait and croissant while people watching (often one of the best bits of a trip away I think!)

As always the complexity of what to pack for any occasion arose last night and I'm sure as ever I've over packed...but I have tried to be careful after all this girl loves any excuse to shop!

So for now, au revoior mes amies

No comments:

Post a Comment